How do I add the BNB Smart Chain and Polygon networks to MetaMask?
Step 1. Click on the top-right circle and head to Settings.
Step 2. After Settings was accessed, locate and click Networks.
Step 3. On the top-right cornet click Add Network to manually add BNB Smart Chain (or any other blockchain).
Step 4. Add the details written down below for your blockchain of interest.
- Binance Smart Chain Network
- Network Name: BNB Chain Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- ChainID: 56 (*if it’s not working, try 0x38)
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- Matic Network
- Network Name: Matic Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.matic.network/
- ChainID: 137 (*if it’s not working, try 0x89)
- Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.matic.network
Step 5. Click Save and you are ready to go! Remember! Before starting trading, identify your nature of your tokens and select their corresponding Network. To swap between the Networks just click on the top-right on the name of the current Network selected and you’ll get a drop-menu with all the Networks available.